Montero Belpagraf SE
Gasket material made of pure expanded mineral graphite with corrosion inhibitor.
Due the natural characteristics of graphite this is a high quality material with an universal use in high pressure and temperature services. Excellent resistance to steam. Meets most refinery, petrochemical and industrial service requirements for long time periods and a wide range of temperatures. API 607 FIRE SAFE TEST APPROVAL. Three different grades are manufactured:
- BELPAGRAF SL: Pure mineral expanded graphite laminate.
- BELPAGRAF SR: Expanded mineral graphite laminate with flat 316/316L stainless steel insert (0.05 mm).
- BELPAGRAF SE/GE: Expanded mineral graphite laminate with 316/316L stainless steel tanged insert (0.1 mm.). Also available with higher density (1.45 gr/cm3 ) Ref. BELPAGRAF COMPAC.
Typical properties for 2 mm thickness
Functional Temperature range:
- API 607 FIRE SAFE APRROVAL TEST
p-T Operating Guidelines
- Usually satisfactory to use without reference to Montero. Technical examination is normally unnecessary.
- Must refer to Montero for advice. A technical examination is recommended.
- Area not recommended.
The P-T diagram helps the user or designer who often knows the operating temperature and pressure to carry out an initial selection of a suitable material. The P-T diagram cannot guarantee the suitability of a material for an application.
Good performance and long service life of gaskets depend in large measure on fitting and operation conditions, over which the manufacturer has no control. The data given on this technical sheet should not be used as application limits, but as guidance for an appropriate choice. We can offer guarantees only for the quality of our products.